Do you have any questions? Simply contact us at the following number: +49 30 403 672 360
Terms of Service
§ 1 validity, definition of terms
(1) Sahu Media UG & CO. KG - MrCouple, Friederike-Nadig-Ster. 31, 12355 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter: "we" or "MrCouple") operates an online shop for goods at http://www.mrcouple.de. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: "customer" or "you") in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a legal partnership is a partnership that is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and assume liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop at http://www.mrcouple.de.
(2) Our product descriptions on the Internet are not binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The customer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Add the products by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. "Add to shopping cart", "In the shopping bag" or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Calling up the order overview by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. "Proceed to checkout", "Proceed to payment", "Go to order overview" or similar),
- Entering / checking the address and contact details, selecting the payment method, confirming the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- Completion of the order by pressing the "Buy Now" button. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days at the email address provided.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract with Sahu Media UG & CO. KG - MrCouple, Friederike-Nadig-Ster. 31, 12355 Berlin, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronically. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically, after you have triggered the order. We do not save the contract text after the contract is concluded.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. »back button« of the browser). You can also be corrected by canceling the order process early, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Object of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) The subject of the contract in our online shop is:
- Sales of goods. The specifically offered goods can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions that are apparent from the product description or otherwise arise from the circumstances apply, in particular regarding hardware and / or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sub-license.
§ 4 prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be paid before the delivery of the product (prepayment), unless we explicitly offer the purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) When purchasing on account, the minimum order value is 0.00 euros for this payment method.
(4) In addition to the prices stated, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, provided that the respective item is not identified as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you on the offers, if necessary in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(5) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all offered products are ready for immediate dispatch (delivery time: 1 - 5 working days after receipt of payment or after receipt of the order for a purchase on account).
(6) The following delivery area restrictions exist: Delivery is made to the following countries: Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria.
§ 5 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal. This depends on ours Right of withdrawal.
§ 7 liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for breaches of contractual obligations and tortious acts is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We have often committed ourselves to rectifying the rights of life, life, health or the loss of an essential contractual obligation. If we are brought into default with the performance due to light driving powers, if the performance has become or if we have a contractual obligation, liability for the property and assets being fought is on the contractually foreseeable damage limited. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you can regularly rely. This includes in particular our obligation to act and fulfill the contractually owed service, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 9 Warranty / customer service
(1) The guarantee is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the object / the digital goods or the service provided for the fulfillment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the freight forwarder of complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(4) Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. by email: [email protected] and / or phone: 030 403 672 360.
§ 10 final provisions
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the location of the provider.
§ 11 special clause influencer cooperation
(1) Influencer / Blogger und sonstige Kooperationspartner, welche über das Formular https://www.mrcouple.de/kooperation gekommen sind, stehen in der Pflicht einen Post, zum geplanten Datum zu Veröffentlichen, sofern diese ein Produkt vom Mr.Couple erhalten haben. Die Anforderungen für den Post, welche durch ein Briefing übermittelt werden, sind folge zu leisten und relevant für die Messung.
(2) Sollte ein Influencer / Blogger oder Kooperationspartner §11 Absatz 1 nicht nachkommen, so ist es Mr.Couple gestattet das Produkt in voller Höhe in Rechnung zu stellen.